We have supplied pipes in the Powerplant and Systems market for over 40 years, and have significant experience supporting well-known civil and military Engine programmes.
Rigid Pipes are used extensively in aircraft and engine fluid systems to transfer oil, fuel and air. Our vertically integrated supply chain allows us to offer our customers a “one-stop-shop” solution for the total programme life cycle from New Product Introductions to high volume production, ramp down and spares.
Our manufacturing abilities include pipe assemblies with 1D bends and diameters, ranging from 4mm to 75mm in a range of stainless steel, aluminium, titanium and high-temperature alloys.
End fittings for tube assemblies are manually, or automatically, TIG welded, or torch brazed and inspected using in-house Nadcap approved X-Ray and Non-Destructive Testing facilities. Our end fittings are supplied by our comprehensive in-house machining facilities in the UK and China, coupled with our capability to design, manufacture and calibrate assembly and inspection fixtures means we are able to respond quickly to customer needs.
- CMM, AICON lightbox, Laser Scanner
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Induction Brazing
- Manual TIG Welding
- Multi-Site Capability
- Orbital Welding
- Pressure Test (Air 250 psi, Water/Oil 18,000 psi)
- Rapid New Product Introduction Processes
- Robotic Welding
- Small to Large Bore Bending
- Torch Brazing
- Wire EDM (Electrical Discharge Maching)
- X-Ray Inspection
- Supported by: Full Nadcap approval, in-house laboratory and Level 3 technicians, in-house treatments, fixture design & manufacture
- Anti-Ice Tubes
- Fuel Lines
- HIPPAG Pipes
- Hydraulic Lines
- Landing Gear
- Pneumatic Pipes
- Synchronization Tubes
- TRAS (Thrust Reverser Actuation System) Pipes
- Water & Waste Pipes