We have spent many years developing our infrastructure to ensure that we have sole control of the correct processes and cost drivers, including managing all elements of our own bill of materials.
Across the UK and China, we have over 40 machining centres that support our comprehensive sheet detail manufacturing capabilities. Whether it is mechanically formed engine brackets or complex machined products for high-temperature applications, we accommodate customers’ needs.
In addition to this, we supply our customers directly with a full range of detail parts, as single items or in kit form.
- 250 Tonne Dual Action Hydraulic Presses
- Cold Forming
- CNC Router 3m x 1.5m
- Multiple Press Brakes
- Stretchers & Shrinkers
- Supported by: Full Nadcap approval, in-house laboratory and Level 3 technicians, in-house treatments, fixture design & manufacture
- C-Class Parts
- Clips and Cleats
We have over 50 CNC machining centres in the business with access to a broad network of approved suppliers for associated support and non-core special-process.
- Conventional CNC Lathes, Chuck or Bar Fed
- Max Chuck diameter 10″ (250mm)
- Live tooling with C and Y axis
- Sliding head machines for higher volume production
- Tolerances to +/- 0,005mm (.012mm)
- 5 axis capability
- Max size 1000mm x 1500mm
- Pallet change
- Tolerances to +/- 0,005mm
- Vertical and Horizontal machining centres
- Castings and Forgings
- Silver Plated AS Nuts
- Thrust Wires