Sheet and Machined Details are singular items that start the form of the structure or the associated system, such as fluid conveyance, ranging from cleats, brackets and ribs to adaptors, end fittings and beyond.
We have over 40 years of CNC machining experience, supplying machined components and other profiled sheet details to major OEMs and Tier 1’s. Our integrated supply chain and additional manufacturing footprint in China allows us to offer customers low-cost solutions for all stages of the product life cycle.
Continued investment in modern CAD/CAM and CNC machine tool technology ensures that we maintain the highest standards of quality whilst offering our customers competitive costs.
- 250 Tonne Dual action Hydraulic Presses
- Cold Forming
- CNC Router 3m x 1.5m
- Multiple press brakes
- Stretchers & Shrinkers
- Supported by: Full Nadcap Approval, in-house laboratory and Level 3 technicians, in-house treatments, fixture design & manufacture
- Cable Supports
- Deep Drawn Pressings
- Direct Line Feed (DLF)
- Fairings & Shrouds
- Ribs & Intercostals
- Top Hat Sections
We have over 50 CNC machining centres in the business with access to a broad network of approved suppliers for associated support and non-core special-process.
- CNC lathes, chuck or bar fed
- Live tooling with C and Y axes
- Max chuck diameter 10″ (250mm)
- Sliding head machines for higher volume production
- Tolerances to +/- 0,005mm (.012mm)
- 5 axis capability
- Max size 1000 x 1500mm
- Pallet change
- Tolerances to +/- 0,005mm
- Vertical and horizontal machining centres
- End Fittings