Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) is used to evaluate the properties of materials, components, and systems without causing damage to the products we supply.
We have vast expertise and knowledge in providing NDT Services to the Aerospace industry, working to numerous customer specifications, backed by our onsite Level 3 technicians. We ensure we verify the reliability and safety of parts and components with our industry-leading inspection and testing services.
Our accreditations for NDT include AS9100 and Nadcap Non-Destructive Testing.
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Level 3 for Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Level 3 for Radiography
- Pressure Testing (250 psi Air, 18000 psi water & oil)
- X-Ray (9 Booths)
- Electrical Conductivity Testing
- Hardness Testing (Vickers)
- Metallurgical Laboratory examination and testing
- Metallographic Testing
- Salt Spray Testing
- Tensile Testing