Aerospace fixtures are essential work-holding devices used during the manufacture, assembly and inspection of aircraft parts.
We offer a complete design, manufacture and calibration service for aircraft pipe assembly build fixtures. Using either customer-supplied CAD model data or master pipes, our engineers will design and model bespoke fixtures for both building and inspecting rigid pipes.
Fixtures are manufactured, usually in aluminium, in our tool rooms and calibrated using CMM.
- Dual purpose: assembly aid and ICY validation
- Manufactured and calibrated to original CAD coordinates
- Robust aluminium construction
- Multiple sets to support mass part number inload
- Pre-drawing release tooling solutions
- Supports all product configurations
- To support rapid prototyping