We have specialist capabilities and production processes for accredited finishing on a range of civil and military Aerospace, Powerplant and Nuclear components.
It’s our focus to provide the highest calibre metal finishing services for those industries demanding absolute precision and certifiable quality to meet a range of rigorous international standards. To comply with these demanding customer quality standards, we continue to invest in advanced machine tools, technologies and quality control principles.
Our complete series of component finishing processes range from specialist blisk polishing and high-quality precision polishing to de-burring and barrelling.
In addition to this, we supply:
- CMM Inspection: Full dimensional measurement and reporting for turbine blades and Aero-Engine components utilising two Sheffield Discovery CMM machines with ultrasonic thickness measuring capability.
- Managed Services: Total management of final processes. Alongside the finishing procedures listed, NDT Etching (non-destructive testing), and Shop Peening can also be provided.
A complete logistics service is also available to meet demanding delivery schedules. For more information, please visit C&H Precision Finishers or call us on + 44 (0) 115 9394707.
- One-off aircraft parts
- Turbine blades and other engine parts
- Undercarriage landing gear parts
Specialist Titanium Polishing:
- Aircraft Landing Gear
- Dedicated, Fully Enclosed Titanium Polishing Area
- Full Titanium Polishing and Finishing Approvals
- High Quality Precision Polishing of Titanium Products
Component Finishing Processes
- De-burring: Including raw investment castings, in a wide range of exotic metals and materials
- Finished polishing: Including vibro-polishing and super-polishing to meet the most demanding quality levels
- CMM Inspection
- High Quality Precision Polishing
- Specialist Blisk Polishing
Mass Processing of Aerospace Components
- Centrifugal High Energy Barrelling System
- Super Polishing
- Vibro Polishing